- Rapid Worldwide Shipping
- Purchase Protection: Money Back Guarantee
- Private Encrypted Checkout: Secure & Discrete
The world's only RFID fuzzing tool.
- Securely disable RFID badges.
- Test and harden RFID hardware
- Audit access control failure modes
- Test and reduce the attack surface for pen-test customers
- Single Discharge Mode (Standard + Professional Versions)
- Continuous Discharge Mode (Professional Version only)
Rapid, Tracked International Shipping (Standard or Courrier)
While the NFCKill is tuned to the most common RFID frequencies, it is effective against all RFID technologies. Likewise, it is able to inductively couple with most devices that contain an form of coil.
- High Frequency (13.56MHz)
- Tags: All known tags (MIFARE Family, HID iCLASS, Calypso, Contactless Payment, etc)
- Hardware: Most reader and writer hardware, NFC-equipped phones, Contactless Payment Terminals, etc
- Effective Range: 0 - 6cm
- Throughput: 50 cards per cycle (max 6000 per minute)
- Low Frequency (125 - 134KHz)
- Tags: All known tags (HID, Indala, etc)
- Hardware: Most reader and writer hardware
- Effective Range: 0 - 5cm
- Throughput: 1 card per cycle (max 120 per minute)
- Ultra High Frequency (850 - 930 MHz)
- Tags: Most known tags (EPC Classes 1 - 4, Security Tags, etc)
- Hardware: Some reader and writer hardware
- Effective Range: 0 - 3cm
- Secure Card Destruction Throughput: 1 card per cycle (max 120 per minute)
- Wireless charging (chargers and devices)
- POS systems
- Induction-Loop equipped systems
- Systems with coils that can have current induced
The NFCKill has the following technical specifications:
- Tuned Frequencies: 125KHz - 13.56MHz
- Effective Frequencies: 125KHz - 950MHz
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion, 3.3V
- Input Frequency: 3.3V
- Output Voltage: ~1600V
- Single Pulse (Standard & Professional Version)
- Continuous (2 Hz / 0.5s) (Professional Version only)
- Battery Life: ~10,000 discharge cycles
- Charge Interface: Micro-USB
- Case: ABS
- LEDs: 4x Battery Level indication, 1x Power, 1x Operation Indication
The NFCKill is a high-voltage device, containing several shock-hazards. It must be kept and operated in a controlled environment, by a trained and responsible technician. Unintentional damage may occur to due irresponsible operator error.
NFCKill.com declines any responsibility from the use of the device. For more information, please review our terms and conditions.
NFCKill Reference Videos
Extended Testing (Hardware Fuzzing + Failure Mode Audits)
Shipping information & Delays
USBKill.com is partnered with professional, reliable shipping companies to ensure your package arrives as quickly as possible.
Shipping has been severely impacted world-wide by COVID-19.
Please see the table below for average delivery times.
As soon as shipping times become normal, we will update this page.
These times are the average of current deliveries to clients; they are an indication only - they are not contractual.
|Region||Worldwide Shipping||Express Shipping|
|North America||21 - 25 days (DHL Post)||13 - 18 days (DHL)|
|Central America||30 - 37 days (DHL Post)||11 - 15 days (DHL)|
|South America||30 - 37 days (DHL Post)||11 - 15 days (DHL)|
|Western Europe||13 - 20 days (DHL Post)||12 - 16 days (DHL)|
|Southern Europe||21 - 31 days (DHL Post)||12 - 16 days (DHL)|
|Eastern Europe||15 - 20 days (DHL Post)||12 - 18 days (DHL)|
|Australia & New Zealand||12 - 19 days, (AU / NZ Post)||8 - 12 days (DHL)|
|Turkey||16 - 22 days (DHL Post)||10 - 16 days (DHL)|
|UAE||10 - 18 days (DHL Post)||6 - 12 days (DHL)|
|South East Asia||5 - 19 days (EMS Express)||4 - 6 days (DHL)|
|East Asia (Japan)||8 - 12 days (EMS Express)||6 - 12 days (DHL)|
|Central Asia||12 - 18 days (EMS Express)||8 - 12 days (DHL)|
USB Kill.com - WARNING
The USB Killer is not a toy. It is developed and sold as a testing device.
While the device is shielded and tested for safe use, it remains a high-voltage device. No attempt should be made to open or modify with the device.
Sale of the device is subject to strict terms and conditions, including:
- No sale to minors
- USBKill.com accepts no responsibility for damage or losses, physical or otherwise, direct or indirect, related to the use of this device.
- Wilful destruction of third party material with this device is illegal and not condoned by USBKill.com